WBGDRB Result 2017. WB Group D Result 2017 download at wbgdrb.in/ www.wbgdrb.applythrunet.co.in. Check WB Group D Marks, Score Card Here. WBGDRB Result Cut Off Score.
West Bengal Group D Recruitment Board (WBGDRB), Department of Personnel & Administrative Reforms held a written examination for the recruitment of candidates in Group D. The Examination was scheduled on 20 May 2017. The candidates who have attended the examination are looking for the result declaration date of the exam.
WBGDRB Result 2017. West Bengal Group D Recruitment Board is ready to publish the result for the various posts of Group D very soon. Candidates are advised to stay tuned with us & official website to get all latest information related to the WB Group D Result 2017.
Update 22/9/2017: The Group D Result has been announced. Please click the link available here below to see your result.
New Update: According to the official sources, more than 1.7 million candidates had participated in the written examination. The OMR sheets are under scanner and will get finished by the last week of the September.
New Update: Applications were invited online for recruitment of 6000 Group D personnel in the offices of the State Government, located all over the State of West Bengal. In response to our advertisement, 24.68 lakh valid applications were submitted. Out of 24.68 Lakh, 17 lakh candidates took part in the examination.
Now the OMR sheets have been evaluated successfully. The Board may declare the Result anytime soon. Please stay updated with us.
The candidates might get the WBGDRB Group D Result announced in the First or Second week of the October. The candidates who get declared qualified in the written examination will be called up for the Document verification and the Personal Interview. The candidates have to score beyond the cut-off.
WB Group D Score Opinion Poll for Cut Off Score
Our comment section is always open for the Discussion related to the West Bengal Group 4 Result. You can comment your Query in the comment section. We publish your comment as soon as you hit the submit button.
You can discuss anything related to the subject of the WBGDRB Result. Please avoid using offensive language or foul comments in the section. It is your own page and help us to keep the page clean without any kind of the SPAM.WBGDRB Result. Please avoid using offensive language or foul comments in the section. It is your own page and keep the page clean without any kind of the SPAM.
West Bengal Group D Result 2017 Declaration Date
West Bengal GDRB published an official notification for the recruitment of 6000 Group D employees in the various department of West Bengal Government Administration. Online application forms were accepted from the eligible candidates from 02 January 2017 to 22 January 2017. WB Group D Result 2017 will be declared soon on the official website of West Bengal Group D Recruitment Board.
As per sources, the Commission is going to release the final Group D Written Exam Result 2017 district wise. The commission will prepare separate lists for all the districts. Candidates will be able to download the West Bengal Group D Merit List 2017 from the official web portal.
WB GDRB Group D Result 2017 Highlights & Details
West Bengal Group D Recruitment Board will select eligible candidates through the written examination. An interview or personality test is also there which will be conducted for those candidates who have passed the written examination. The final WB Group D Result 2017 of the exam will be prepared on the basis of combined marks of written test & personality test.
|West Bengal Group D Result 2017|
|Name of Commission||West Bengal Group D Recruitment Board (WBGDRB)|
|Name of Exam||WB Group D Recruitment|
|Name of Vacancy||Group D Posts|
|No. of Vacancy||6000|
|Apply Online (Start Date)||02 January 2017|
|Apply Online (Last Date)||22 January 2017|
|Exam Date||20 May 2017|
|Admit Card Availability Date||Second Week of May 2017|
|Answer Key Release Date||21 May 2017|
|Result Declaration Date||————–|
|Official Web Portal||www.wbgdrb.in|
West Bengal Group D Recruitment Selection Procedure
The West Bengal Group D Recruitment 2017 will be organized in three levels. All the aspirants have to clear these levels to get selected for the Group D posts. The details regarding these phases are given below.
- Written Examination(85 Marks): – The Commission conducted a written examination in the first phase of the recruitment process. West Bengal GDRB arranged an initial Multiple Choice Question(MCQ) written examinations comprising 85 MCQ’s. The commission awarded 1 mark for each right answer marked by the candidate on OMR sheet. The commission will provide total one and a half hour to the candidates to complete their Paper and to get as much as score they can within that given time. The Questions would be based according to West Bengal school board’s class VIII level standard on the following subject:
A. General Studies(40 Marks): History, Polity, Economics, Geography, Physical Science, Biology, Environmental Science, Which will consist of 40 Marks (40 questions)
B. Language Paper(10 Marks): Bengali, Nepali, Hindi, Urdu To attempt the questions of this section candidates need only basic knowledge. This section has 10 Questions of 10 mark.
C. Mathematics(35 Marks): The questions of this section will be from Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry & basic knowledge of mathematics will be tested in the examination. This section has 35 Questions of 35 marks
Note: The Commission will also notify candidates about the minimum qualification marks which would be decided later by the West Bengal Group D Exam Authority.
- INTERVIEW(15 Marks): – This phase is for those Candidates who will successfully pass get the minimum qualifying marks in the written examination. Those candidates will be called for the next phase of the examination i.e. interview or personality test. The selection of candidates is purely based on the merit list. The commission will call Only a limited number of candidates to attend the interview and that number will be decided by the Group D Exam authority according to the written examination performance and proportionate to the number of total vacancies of the recruitment.
- MEDICAL EXAMINATION: – Those candidates who got selected in written & Interview or personality test have to go through the medical examination. The candidature of these candidates is provisional. In this examination, the physical condition of candidates is tested. The commission will select Candidates who will obtain ‘No Objection’ certificates from the State Government-designated hospitals. The medical examination is the only qualifying based.
How to Check West Bengal Group D Result 2017
The candidates who are searching for the result of West Bengal Group D Recruitment 2017 are at search place. We are providing you some easy steps to check your Group D Result 2017. Candidates can follow these steps to check their West Bengal GDRB Result 2017.
- First of all, Visit Official website of GDRB @www.wbgdrb.in
- A Direct Link is Provided on homepage
- Click on the direct link to get your result
- Now Enter candidate’s details like name, reg no or dob
- Then click on submit to view candidate’s WBGDRB Result 2017
- Now result of desired candidate is shown on your device screen.
- Download candidate’s result in PDF format
- Take a printout of the result for future use