The Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan has initiated the REET examination for 3rd Grade Teachers in Rajasthan on 11/02/2018 at various examination centres across the state. Now, the board is on its way to announce the results. The candidates will be able to check the REET Result 2018 on the board’s website very soon.
In Feb 2016, the REET was held for the fulfillment of 15000 posts of PRT and TGT. But in 2017 it is expected that there are 35000 posts which will be covered through the REET.
REET Level 1 & 2 Result
|Exam Name||REET 2017|
|Name of Authority||Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan|
|Exam Date||11 February 2018|
|REET Answer Key Status||Check Here|
|REET Result Status||Yet to be announced|
As the REET 2017 exam has been conducted on 11 Feb in 2 shifts, the postulates are looking for the Result. Usually, the board takes three months to announce the examination result after the exam commencement date.
This year, we are expecting the REET Result to get declared in the second week of May. The candidates are advised to keep visiting the website for further information and regular updates.
REET Certificate Validity:
- The REET certificate is valid for 5 years. If candidates want to improve marks then candidates may apply for the exam anytime.
- The certificate will be awarded to only those candidates who qualify the exam .
- The time period will be calculated from the date of result declaration.
REET Scorecard:- BSER will provide score card to the candidates. Qualified candidates will get a REET Score card which will be valid for 7 years.
On the base of REET Score card, Candidates can apply for the teacher’s job anywhere in Rajasthan.
How to check REET Result 2018
- First of all visit the official website
- Direct link for the same available below.
- Then, Click on the link named Result.
- Enter your Application Number and Password.
- Click The Submit Button to See your Result.