The High Court of Madhya Pradesh (MPHC) is inviting applications for appointing candidates to 739 Class-IV vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online for MP High Court Group-IV posts from 01.12.2017 from the official website. The last date to submit the online application form is 03/01/2018. The candidates are advised to check the MPHC Class-IV detailed notification. The MPHC Group-IV Recruitment Notification is given below.
Applications are invited for MPHC Class-IV vacancies for Driver, Peon/Watchman, Gardener, Sweeper posts. The details for each vacancy is given below.
- Driver (Vehicle): 40 Posts
- Peon/Watchman/Waterman: 558 Posts
- Gardener (माली): 31 Posts
- Sweeper (स्वीपर): 110 Posts
MPHC Group-IV Bharti 2017-18 – Detailed Notification
|Name of the organization||High Court of Madhya Pradesh (MPHC)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Registration Starts From||04/12/2017|
|Last Date to submit the online application form||03/01/2018|
Educational Qualification: Applicants must check the detailed notification before the online registration of the application form. Educational details for each post is given below.
Age Limit for MP High Court Jabalpur Class-IV Vacancies
Applicant’s minimum age must be 18 years & Upper age must be 40 years as on 01.01.2017. Age relaxation is applicable only to the reserved category candidates as per the government rules.
MPHC Class 4 Recruitment – Application Fee Details
The General Category candidates must pay an application fee of Rs. 100/- as portal fees for filling MP High Court Class-IV Jobs. Applicants of Reserved Category & PWD category of MP state are exempted from paying application fees for MPHC Recruitment 2017.
Selection Criteria: Selection of the candidates on MPHC Group-IV vacancies will be done on the basis of Screening Test & Interview. Final Merit List will prepare on the basis of Marks obtain in Examination. List of selected candidates will be released on the official website. Marks obtained by the candidates will be calculated on basis of
- Screening Test: 30 Marks
- Personal Interview: 30 Marks
How to Apply Online for MPHC Class-IV Recruitment 2017-18
- First of all, log on to the official at www.mphc.gov.in
- Click on recruitment section Find the link named MPHC Group-IV Recruitment Notification.
- Click on the link named Apply Online
- Fill all required information form correctly.
- Upload your recent passport size Photo & signature in the desired format.
- After that make the payment for the application fee.
- Now, Click on the submit button.
- Take a valid print out of MPHC Grade 4 application form for future use.
Official Website: www.mphc.gov.in
- Allahabad High Court Junior Asst, Steno, Group C & D Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- MPHC Admit Card 2017 MP High Court Assistant Grade 3 Admit Card mphc.gov.in
- Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2017 Class III IV Law Clerk recruitment notification
- MP High Court Assistant Result 2017 MPHC AG3 Merit List/Cutoff
- MPHC Answer Key 2017 MP High Court Assistant Paper Solution Download