MPPEB Recruitment 2017. MP Police LDC, Steno Recruitment. ASI, LDC 508 Vacancies. MPPEB Police Bharti Online Application Form
The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) is inviting applications for various posts of Assistant Sub Inspector (LDC) and Subedar (Stenographer) in Police MP Police Head Quarters. The eligible and desirous candidates can apply through online mode only from the official website from 01.09.2017 onwards. The last date to submit application form is 15/09/2017. Therefore, the candidates are advised to check the detailed notification to make a registration for MP Police ASI, LDC recruitment 2017.
MP Police ASI LDC Recruitment Details
|Recruitment Board||MPPEB (Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board)|
|Department||MP Police Department|
|Name & Number of Posts|
|Online Application Forms Registration Starts From||01.09.2017|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application Forms||15.09.2017|
- Assistant Sub Inspector (LDC) – Higher Secondary (under Old Pattern)/ 10+2 with Computer Proficiency Certification Test (CPCT) & knowledge of Hindi Typing with must be passed Diploma in Computers from all Universities recognized by UGC
- Subedar (Stenographer) – Higher Secondary (under Old pattern)/ 10+2 & Stenography speed of 100 wpm for Subedar (Stenographer).
Age Limit: Applicant’s age must be as minimum as 21 years and maximum 28 years as on 01/01/2017.
Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for Female candidates and 10 years for SC/ ST/ OBC.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on basis of their performance in the Physical Proficiency Test, Written Test, and Personal Interview.
- General Category Candidates – Rs 500/-
- SC/ST/OBC Category Candidates – Rs 250/-
Important Dates to Remember:
- Online Application Registration Starts From: 01.09.2017
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Form: 15.09.2017
- Last Date to edit/correction in the application form: 20.09.2017
How to apply online for MP Police ASI, LDC Recruitment 2017:
- First of all, visit the official website of MPPEB
- Then, find the link name “Apply Online” for MPPEB Police ASI, LDC Recruitment
- A direct link for the same is given below
- On the next screen, accept the terms and conditions of the recruitment
- Then, fill the required details correctly
- Make a payment of the application fee for the desired post
- Check the filled information properly
- Finally, submit the application form
- Take a print out of the application form for future use