IB ACIO Recruitment 2017. Intelligence Bureau ACIO-II/Executive Online Application Form. Apply Online at http://mha.nic.in
Online applications are invited from Indian Nationals for direct recruitment to the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (Grade-II/Executive) i.e. ACIO-II (Exe) in IB (Ministry of Home Affairs), Government of India. This is a good news for the candidates who are looking for a job in Intelligence Bureau of India. The eligible and desirous candidates can apply online from 12/08/2017 to 02/09/2017 respectively from the official website through the direct link given on this page.
Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II/Executive Exam 2017
A recruitment notification for 1300 vacant posts of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (Grade-II/Exe) in Intelligence Bureau of India. The candidates are advised to check the detailed notification for the same before applying for these posts. The essential qualification details like educational, age limit, physical measurements etc are described below. A direct link to download the detailed notification is given below.
IB ACIO-II/Executive Recruitment Details
|Recruitment Authority||Intelligence Bureau of India|
|Name of Post||Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO-II/Exe)|
|Online Application registration starts from||120/08/2017|
|Last Date to submit online application form||02/09/2017|
Educational Qualification: The applicants must have a Graduation Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University of India. Also, the candidates must possess a knowledge of computer and its working.
Age Limit: The age limit for the applicants should be 18-27 years. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and by 3 years for OBC candidates.
- For departmental candidates’ the upper age limit is relaxable upto 40 years of age who have rendered 3 years of regular and continuous service.
- The age limit is relaxable up to the age of 35 years for general category candidates and up to 40 years for SC/ST in case of widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and not remarried.
- The age limit is relaxable for ex-servicemen as well as for candidates who were domiciled in J&K from 1.1.1980 to 31.12.1989 as well as the children and dependents of victims of communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat as per the Govt instructions in this regard issued from time to time.
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will get a pay scale of Rs. 9300-34800 plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4200 (PB-2) Plus admissible Central Govt allowances.
The examination fee will be ₹100/- (Rupees One Hundred only). Only male candidates belonging to General and OBC category are required to pay the fee. All SC/ST and female candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee. The applicants can make a payment of the application fee through offline or online mode.
- OFFLINE PAYMENT (Cash Deposit): In this option, the applicant will be required to take a printout of Challan form and deposit the fee in cash in any branch of State Bank of India after a gap of one working day. A counterfoil of this Challan would be given back to the candidate by the bank, indicating the transaction ID, which may be retained by the candidates.
- ONLINE PAYMENT: The applicants having Internet Banking, ATM-Cum-Debit Card and Credit Card of State Bank of India or any other bank can pay the fees through ‘SBI Collect’ option. The candidates would be required to provide their registration number during the process of online payment.
How to apply online for IB ACIO-II/Executive recruitment 2017:
- First of all, visit the official website at http://mha.nic.in
- Find the direct link for IB ACIO-II/Exe application form
- A direct link to apply online for the same is given below
- Fill the required details in the application form
- Check the entered information correctly and click on the submit button
- Make a payment of the application fee (if any)
- Finally, submit the application form
- Take a print out of the application form for future use