DSSSB Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2017. Delhi NCT Asstt Teacher (Primary) Admit Card. Written Exam Call Letter Download. Assistant Teacher Exam Date
The Government of NCT Delhi & Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board is recruiting Assistant Teachers (Primary) in Delhi MCD Schools. The written examination for these posts will be held at various examination centres very soon. The authority will release the admit card on the official website ten days prior to the exam date. Therefore, download DSSSB Assistant Teacher (Primary Level) Admit Card from the website through the link shared on this page.
DSSSB Admit Card Download
|Name of the recruitment authority||Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB)|
|Name of Post||Assistant Teacher (Primary)|
|Total Posts||1394 + 42 (PH)|
|DSSSB Primary Teacher Written Exam Commencement Date||Yet to be released|
|DSSSB Admit Card availability||——————-|
Recently, a recruitment notification for various 15624 posts under different departments of Govt. of NCT of Delhi and its autonomous bodies was released on the DSSSB website in August 2017. Out of which 1436 posts were reserved for Assistant Teachers (Primary Level) in NCT Delhi Schools. Online applications were invited from eligible and desirous candidates for respected posts.
DSSSB Assistant Teachers (Primary) admit card release date
The authority is likely to conduct the written test for these posts in the second or third week of November 2017. The admit card for the same shall be released 10 days prior to the exam date. The candidates are advised to visit the website regularly for exam date and further updates for DSSSB Recruitment.
A direct link for DSSSB admit cards will be activated on this page as and when admit cards are released on the official website. The candidates will be able to download the exam admit card by using the candidate’s registration number and date of birth/password. So, the postulates are advised to keep the application form with them while downloading the admit card.
DSSSB will conduct One Tier and Two Tier Examination for the post codes as per examination scheme given in the notification.
- The Examination questions will be bilingual (Hindi & English) except for the Language papers which would be in the language concerned only.
- There is no provision of re-evaluation/re-checking of Answer Sheets/Answer Scripts in respect of the examinations conducted by DSSSB.
- The DSSSB reserves the right to cancel/withdraw any question/questions from the Test.
- The Board has fixed the minimum qualifying marks for different categories (UR/SC/ST/OBC/PH/EXSM) in order to achieve qualitative selection and to recruit the best talent available and the same is available on the website of the Board, however, cutoff marks for selection in different categories may go higher depending upon the marks obtained by the candidates and number of vacancies.
- The Board makes the provisional selection of the candidates on the basis of information provided in the application and documents/certificates provided by the candidate at the time of submission of the document and recommends the same to the indenting/user department. Further the Appointing Authority i.e. the indenting/user department verifies and satisfies itself about the authenticity of documents/certificates and eligibility as per the Recruitment Rules before finally appointing the candidate(s). Therefore, the provisional selection of a candidate does not confer upon him/her any right of appointment unless the Appointing Authority is satisfied, after such inquiry as may be considered necessary, that the candidate is suitable in
all respects for appointment to the post.
- In the case of combined examination for more than one related posts the preference order of the posts by the candidate will be obtained at the time of document verification.
- If there are two or more candidates in the same category having equal marks in the examination, the candidate older in age will get preference. In case of further tie, candidate having higher marks in Section “A” of the test shall be preferred.
- In case of Combined Examination of common posts, the result of earlier post code shall be processed first.
- The Board may shortlist the candidates for written examination on the basis of marks in qualifying exam (as per essential qualification given in RRs) in case there are a large number of candidates.
- Candidates may apply for more than one post codes but The Board may hold the examinations of two or more different post codes on the same day and candidate may opt to take the examination of any one post code only.
Important Instructions for DSSSB Admit Card
The candidates must follow the instructions printed on the exam admit card and also on the official website. As per the notification, the candidates must bring a valid print out of the exam admit card. Aadhaar Card is the mandatory document for the examination centre entrance, failing which they shall not be allowed to appear for the examination.
Steps to download DSSSB Assistant Teacher (Primary) admit card 2017:
- First of all, visit the official website @ http://delhi.gov.in
- Find the link for Assistant Teacher (Primary) Exam Admit Card 2017
- Fill the required details like Candidate’s registration number & Password
- Check the filled information properly and click on the proceed button
- The admit card will appear on your desktop screen
- Finally, download and take a valid print out of the admit card for future use