Bihar Police Daroga Bharti 2017| Bihar Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017| Bihar Police Sub Inspector Online Application Form| Apply Online for Bihar Police SI Job|
The Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission has announced the Police Sub Inspector Recruitment. The Citizen of Bihar who all were waiting for the Police Sub Inspector Job can apply online. The online application form for 1717 posts starting on 20 sep 2017.
Online application for Bihar Police SI recruitment for 1717 vacancies already started and the last date for apply online is 17 October 2017. Bihar Police Sub-ordinate Services Commission will organize the selection rounds of Written Exam, Physical Measurement Test, Physical Efficiency Test and Trade Test / Document Verification for shortlisting the applicants.
Bihar Police SI Recruitment Notification 2017 for 1717 posts
Name of the organization: Bihar Police Sub-Ordinate Services Commission
Name of the post: Sub Inspector
Number of Vacancies: 1717
Application Form Date: Available
Notification Regarding: Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2017-18
Age Limit: Between 21 to 37 years
Selection Process: Written Exam (Prelims & Mains), Physical test & Medical Test
Official Website : www.bpssc.bih.nic.in
Important Dates / Bihar Daroga Bharti Notification 2017-18 dates
- Official Notification Publication Date: 16.09.2017
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 20.09.2017
- Last/ Due Date for Online Submission of Application: 16.10.2017
- Closing Date to Deposit Application Fee: 17.10.2017
Bihar BPSSC Police SI Vacancy Details
Total Vacancies: 1717
- General- 892
- Backward Classes – 172
- BC Women – 42
- Other Backward classes – 296
- SC- 300
- ST – 09
Educational Qualifications :
All Capable applicants must have following educational qualifications in relevant streams from a Government approved board or university or institution.
- The candidates who are applying for SI vacancies must possess Degree or equivalent from recognized board.
- The age limit should be 21-37 years as per notification for the constable vacancies.
- Moreover age relaxation applicable as per the Govt Norms
- Pay Scale- Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- + Grade Pay (per month)
- Written Examination (Prelims & Mains)
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Medical Examination.
- Viva Voice