Allahabad High Court Admit Card 2017. AHC Class 4 Admit Card Download. Allahabad High Court (AHC) Peon Admit Card exam date 23 July 2017.
HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT ALLAHABAD has started the recruitment process for various posts of Orderly, Peon in Allahabad High Court. The recruitment committee will conduct a written examination in order to finalize the selection of the above-said posts. The AHC Peon Written exam date will be announced very soon.
The Allahabad High Court Class-IV exam admit card can be downloaded from the official website @ www.allahabadhighcourt.in. The aspirants can download the AHC Admit Card for the Peon, orderly written exam by using the application registration number and password. The candidates can get the AHC Peon admit card from the link available below.
AHC Peon Admit Card 2017 AHC Peon Orderly Class IV exam date
|ALLAHABAD HIGH COURT ADMIT CARD 2017 PEON, ORDERLY EXAM|
|Name of Organization||UP High Court, Allahabad|
|Recruitment||Class IV (Peon/Orderly)|
|Exam Date||23 July 2017|
|Admit Card Release date||14 July 2017|
As per the information is given in the notification, The Written examination for the Allahabad High Court Class IV will be conducted in 32 Cities across the State. The aspirants were instructed to select any 5 cities of their choice for the examination centre.
SELECTION PROCEDURE: The candidates will be selected on basis of their performance in the various phases of the recruitment process. The Selection procedure shall include Common Written Exam (Offline Examination on O.M.R. Sheet) for both the Class-IV posts. Selection procedure shall be as below:
- Stage-I: Written Examination (Offline Examination on O.M.R. Sheet) for both Class-IV posts.
- Stage-II: Written Examination (Offline Examination on O.M.R. Sheet) for both Class-IV
Syllabus for Written Examination (Offline Examination on O.M.R. sheet) for Class-IV posts
|Number of Questions||100|
|Exam Timings||90 Minutes|
The question paper will be available in both English and Hindi languages.
- There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- The Selection Committee has the discretion to fix minimum qualifying marks in any or all parts of papers in both the Stages of Examinations.
- Date, time and venue of the examination shall be initiated to the candidates through E-Admit Cards which can be downloaded from www.allahabadhighcourt.in.
Allahabad High Class 4 Admit card 2017
The AHC Peon Admit Card will be uploaded on website i.e. www .allahabadhighcourt.in and the candidates are required to obtain the same by downloading and taking the printout of the same. The candidates can download the respective admit card by entering the required details like application registration number and dob/password.
The candidates have to appear in all the phases of recruitment. Also, The candidates must note that their candidature will be strictly provisional, and their candidature will be canceled at any stage if they do not fulfill the eligibility criteria in all respect.
Instructions for Allahabad High Court Admit Card 2017
The candidates must download the UP High Court, Allahabad Peon, Orderly Admit card online as the Board won’t communicate the applicants in offline mode. Also, the candidates should download and take print out of the valid hall ticket only.
The candidates without a valid AHC Class 4 Admit Card print out will not be allowed to appear in the examination. Furthermore, the candidates are required to bring an Original photo ID card and a photocopy of the same while appearing in the examination.
We are listing the Valid Photo ID cards that can be brought along with the Allahabad High Court Exam Hall ticket to the exam centre.
|LIST OF VALID PHOTO IDS|
How to download Allahabad High Court Admit Card
- First of all, visit the official website @ www.allahabadhighcourt.in
- then click the Recruitment Section
- then click “Notice – The Uttar Pradesh Fast Track Court/Additional Court & Contractual ICT Posts Recruitment – 2017”
- There, find the link to download Admit Card
- Enter your Registration Number & Password
- Check the filled information properly & Click Submit Button
- Download the respective Admit Card and take a valid printout for future use